Sat, Oct 16|
Harvest + Potato Fest + Root Cellar Grand Opening!
Baked Potato Bar (yum yum yum), Judging + Prizes for the best smoked fish, weirdest vegetable, biggest potato, most beautiful harvest bounty basket. Ribbon Cutting for Root Cellar! ...and more (-:
Time & Location
Oct 16, 2021, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Gustavus, 1295 Gustavus Rd, Gustavus, AK 99826, USA
About the Event
UPDATE - - - This event will be OUTDOORS so all can enjoy it stress free. Tents will be up. Dress for the weather, get your entries, check out the root cellar, visit the “ask a gardener booth,” and Much More! SEE YOU THERE GUSTAVUS!
Ready, set, get your entries together - GO!
Check out the Fabulous Prizes thanks to many Gustavus artists and businesses!
Lots of displays will be out too.
Potato bar is $5 (everything from pulled pork to crushed Fritos to butter, sour cream and more - nom nom nom…..)
- Best bunch Carrots - Gustavus Library T-shirt
- Best bunch Kale - 2 buckets DRC compost in spring
- Best bunch Beets - Shoreline Fiberworks Quiltlet
- Best Garlic - Stellar Botanical gift certificate
- Best Smoked Salmon - 3 lbs Fairweather Grounds Coffee
- Weirdest Vegetable - Wren & Raven gift certificate
- Heaviest Spud - Kona Atkins Nasturtiums in spring
- Most beautiful Harvest Basket - Sunnyside gift certificate
- Best bunch of Onions - Blue Ice Textiles Embroidery
Click for detailed schedule